ADSM-L

client failures

2015-10-04 17:57:46
Subject: client failures
From: Steven P Roder [SMTP:tkssteve AT ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi All,

     One of my clients (Solaris 2.5.1 with 2.1.07 client) has recently
started failing with this error messages on the server:

ANR0533W Transaction failed for session 4391 - compression method used by
client not supported.  Please obtain the latest level of the ADSM client
code.

coupled with this error message on the client:

ANS1329S Server out of data storage space

Now, I know the server is not out of space, and the client fails in the
same way on 2.1.08 and 3.1.03 of the Solaris 2.5.1 client code.  Anyone
seen this before?  Any ideas as to what is really wrong?

Thanks,

Steve (unVMix Systems Programmer/Dude) Roder
(tkssteve AT ubvm.cc.buffalo DOT edu | tkssteve AT acsu.buffalo DOT edu |
(716)645-3564 ,