ADSM-L

Re: mail back of status

1998-06-26 21:12:52
Subject: Re: mail back of status
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:12:52 -0500
Brent:

I work with an MVS server, but am not fluent in writing vast amounts of JCL
(and don't have the time to pursue the same with someone in the MVS
technical support group who may not even have my skill level). Would you
mind posting your utility here on the List so others could see what you've
done? I can fill in the blanks required to get something like that working
in my own environment.

Thanks much!

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA
ccannam AT genam DOT com

Brent Link <jlink2 AT CSC DOT COM> on 06/25/98 01:13:31 PM