ADSM-L

Re: query occupancy odd output

1998-06-25 12:09:04
Subject: Re: query occupancy odd output
From: Scott Emmons <scotte AT CENTER.USCS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:09:04 -0700
Joel,

Try querying the filespace in detailed mode. For example:

        adsm> q file RMEQUIP / f=d

If you only see one, try:

        adsm> q file RMEQUIP f=d

And see if you have multiple listings, and what - if anything - is
different. I'd pay special attention to the "platform" and "filespace
type" fields.

Not sure what to do once you've found out what's going on though! Good
luck!

Hope this helps a teensy bit,
-Scott
    L. Scott Emmons    | CableData R&D Center - El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
Staff Software Engineer|  Unix Administration, Systems Development Dept
    (916) 939-6088     |  Views and content are my own, not CableData's