ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:57:46
Has anyone every run into this problem? . The backup ran fine 6-23 and then
the CNE applyed patches to Netware 4.10 server and tried to start ADSM
Scheduler and received the message that Scheduler has been stopped.
Any help will be appreciated.

This is a screen capture of HR_FILE01... This server has been backing up
fine, and I needed to load a patch, so I unloaded the DSMC.NLM.  When I
finished, I reloaded the NLM "LOAD SYS:ADSM\DSMC SCHEDULE PASS=ADSM" and
this is the screen it returned.

(Embedded image moved to file: PIC17170.PCX)