ADSM-L

Re: Netware GUI

1998-06-25 08:15:32
Subject: Re: Netware GUI
From: "Cunningham, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Cunningham AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:15:32 -0400
Yes, a GUI would be nice, but GUI or no GUI, ADSM outperforms ARCServe
in terms of reliability, success rates, and speed by  a mile.   We are
still using both, and I much prefer to do a command line ADSM restore to
a GUI ARCServe restore because of the fact that I know it will be there,
and the speed at which I can perform the job.
Jenn