ADSM-L

ADSM with AS/400

1998-06-23 13:21:43
Subject: ADSM with AS/400
From: Rui Malheiro <rmalheiro AT MAIL.TELEPAC DOT PT>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:21:43 GMT
Hi all.

I'd like to have some thoughts about how do others integrate AS/400 with an
ADSM "protected" site. I know there is RobotSave which uses the ADSM API to
send objects to the ADSM server and an ADSM client is expected to be
integrated in BRMS/400 in a near future.

From my readings, there are limitations to these two products that won't
allow them to be used as a "complete" ADSM backup solution for AS/400.

Now, for thosef you that have AS/400 and ADSM, how are you managing backup
of those systems? Do you use RobotSave? Have you developed frontends using
the API? Or do you handle AS/400 totaly outside the ADSM world?

--
Rui Malheiro,
Rui Malheiro,