ADSM-L

HELP - Version 3 for Mac

1998-06-19 14:08:22
Subject: HELP - Version 3 for Mac
From: Julie Walter <Julie.Walter AT UALBERTA DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:08:22 -0600
I have recently attempted to run the version 3 client for Mac's on two
seperate machines - both without success.  It downloaded fine and the
install of both the client and the fix appeared to install correctly,
however when I run any of the ADSM programs and close them I get system
errors.  On one Mac I received an unimplementation trap error and the other
receieved error type 3, both errors are occuring when I attempt to shutdown
anything in the ADSM program ie. the preference file, backup client,
scheduler - all of them.  I grabbed the department's Mac God and he said the
installation procedure I used was correct, I even made him sit in on one.
Could there perhaps be a bug?  Any input would be greatly appreciated as I
have more Mac installs scheduled for next week.

Thanks in Advance,
Julie