ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:57:46
        I am also planning to move my ADSM server from one AIX machine
to another.  Our data is located on external Raid, disk tower and tape
library.  I also want to unplug it from one machine and plug it into
another.
        IBM AIX support fax me a document (#9296) on how to "clone" one
system to another.  Has anyone used this method moving and ADSM server?
Any info would be appreciated.