ADSM-L

ADSM backups of Novell servers

1998-06-12 12:55:48
Subject: ADSM backups of Novell servers
From: Craig Treptow <CATreptow AT EQUITABLE-OF-IOWA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:55:48 -0500
Hi.  We are fairly new users of ADSM.  We are looking for some contacts of
users who have been backing up Novell machines and can give us some insight and
thoughts on best practices, etc.  If you are willing, please let me know and I
will have a coworker of mine contact you with his questions.

Also, we are interested on how you have implemented ADSM.  Did you use VAR's,
IBM directly, or just internal resources?  We are looking for advice on
disaster recovery best practices for AIX, Novell, and NT in conjunction with
ADSM tools.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Craig Treptow
Sr. Systems Engineer