ADSM-L

Re: Applying PTFs to ADSM

1998-06-12 10:24:32
Subject: Re: Applying PTFs to ADSM
From: Larry Sanders <sanders AT SHOWME.MISSOURI DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:24:32 -0500
On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Dan Curtis wrote:

>  ADSM ptfs are cumulative each new level incorporates all previous
> fixes. It is perfectly
> OK to go from say 3.1.0.0 to 3.1.1.3 in one fell swoop.

This appears not to be true for the AIX server.  Level 3.1.1.1 updated
filesets adsm.server.gif and adsm.server.util, but the bff files for level
3.1.1.3 that I downloaded from the FTP site do not contain the updates for
those filesets.

Larry Sanders                         Email:  cclrs AT showme.missouri DOT edu
Larry Sanders                         Email:  cclrs AT showme.missouri DOT edu
Information and Access                Phone:  573 882-6002
     Technology Services
University of Missouri - Columbia