ADSM-L

Re: ANS4312E

1998-06-12 05:04:23
Subject: Re: ANS4312E
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 02:04:23 -0700
pardon me if am wrong but it seems obvious that it should check for the
tapes. because a general configuration of ADSM has the next storage pool
of any DISKPOOL is configured for TAPEPOOL. If you wish to circumvent
the problem assuming that you have enough disk storage space , you could
do either of the following.

1)remove the next storage pool ( This is self defeating for obvious
reasons)
2)you could set the maxsize in the disk storage pool to nolimit.

Srinivas Rao gogineni
extension-4459