ADSM-L

Re: ADSM vs Legato vs SCH

1998-06-09 15:29:53
Subject: Re: ADSM vs Legato vs SCH
From: "Stidd, Sharon" <SStidd AT ALLDATA DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:29:53 -0400
yeah, but how fast is it????? With adsm's caching to disk ability - up
to 140-some GB, how does that compete with SCH's backup directly to SCSI
tape drives?  We have 4 tape 3590's so maybe the speed is comparable...?

Sharon Stidd

Client/Server Administrator
Alliance Data Systems
800 Tech Center Drive