ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Connect agent

1998-06-09 10:22:30
Subject: Re: Exchange Connect agent
From: "Susi, Scott T." <Scott.T.Susi AT UNUM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:22:30 -0400
We are currently testing the try/buy version and are pleased with the
results so far.  I am very interested in removing the need for Backup
Exec - all of our backup/recovery processes are based on ADSM except for
Exchange (definitely want to remove the need for 2 backup solutions
within our environment).