ADSM-L

zero byte buffer read error

1998-06-09 10:14:29
Subject: zero byte buffer read error
From: Thomas R Rhodes <TRR AT INEL DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:14:29 -0600
I am running hpux 10.01 as a client  with adsm client level v2.1 05 to an
      MVS server v2.1 -13 and just last night I got a zero byte buffer read
      error at the same spot each time the backup tried to run.  It is just
      processing files not backing up a file at the time of the error.  I
      think I remember something about this type error being talked about
      before on the list but could not find anything on it.  Any help would
      realty be appreciated.

 email trr AT inel DOT gov