ADSM-L

FW: Exchange Connect agent

1998-06-09 08:41:50
Subject: FW: Exchange Connect agent
From: "Weeks, Debbie" <debbie AT ADMIN.USF DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:41:50 -0400
It was announced in March or so, and they have the try and buy code on
the ADSM web site.  We have installed and tested it, and other than a
few problems initially, we are quite pleased with it.  We are very happy
to eliminate Backup Exec from the picture.

I would be interested to see how many others out there have it, and what
they think of it.