ADSM-L

Anyone using the ADSM APIs?

1998-06-04 17:30:59
Subject: Anyone using the ADSM APIs?
From: Bill Quintrell <Bill_Quintrell AT PROVIDENTCOMPANIES DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 17:30:59 -0400
Bill Quintrell@PROVIDENT LIFE
06/04/98 05:30 PM
We have been looking at the APIs to address the following objectives:
   -  Improve archive/retrieve performance for specific on-line
transactions
   -  More efficient database dumps to assist in
reconciliation/synchronization of ADSM servers
   -  Rename archived objects (appears API will not let us)

We don't yet need help but I would like some responses regarding your
experiences in this territory - good/bad?
Additionally, have you tried to obtain support in the API area?  How did it
go?

Thanks
Bill