ADSM-L

Re: DLL Files on WIN 95 Clients

1998-06-03 07:39:41
Subject: Re: DLL Files on WIN 95 Clients
From: "Moir,Betsy" <Betsy.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 06:39:41 -0500
Tony -

Thank you for the information - very concise, very understandable.  It's
always nice to get a valuable education.  Now we know what's happening, why
it's happening and what can be done about it - can't ask for much more than
that.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 06/02/98 03:17:19 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET