ADSM-L

Re: Running ADSM Solaris 2.5.1 Client Code on Solaris 2.6 machine ???

1998-06-02 11:44:15
Subject: Re: Running ADSM Solaris 2.5.1 Client Code on Solaris 2.6 machine ???
From: "Rushton, John D" <john.d.rushton AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 11:44:15 -0400
Daniel,

Actually, since I posted the note to the Listserv I had the occasion to talk
to IBM Level 2 (they were calling back on the backup problems we've been
having with the automounted directories - there is a fix out in fixtest BTW
for those who are interested).   I asked the Level 2 person about using the
2.5.1 code on the 2.6 machine and she said that I would have no problem.

But we'll be ordering the code from IBM anyhow (I don't like downloading
anything other than fixes).

John Rushton
Lockheed Martin M&DS