ADSM-L

Error message ANR7821S

1998-05-29 04:39:43
Subject: Error message ANR7821S
From: Bernd Knaak <Bernd.Knaak AT HRZ.UNI-DORTMUND DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 10:39:43 +0200
We are running ADSM on SUN Solaris, ADSM-server is 2.6
We got the following messageses at automated startup of ADSM-Server
in "dsmserv.err"
ANR7821S Thread 38 /tid 50) terminating on signal 11 (Segmantation
violation).
In our messagesmanual is no entry for this mess.-ID
We can start ADSM manually without this error.
Has anyone an explanation
for the message?

Another question: what is the recommended way to do an automated start of
the ADSM-server at boot-time?
thanks
Bernd Knaak

|   Bernd Knaak               +   E-Mail:    B.Knaak AT hrz.uni-dortmund DOT de

|   Universitaet Dortmund     +   Phone:     ++49 231 755 2728                 |
|   HRZ/S2 - Zentrale Server  +   TeleFax:   ++49 231 755 2731                 |
|   D 44221 Dortmund          +   Adidasnet: August-Schmidt-Strasse 12         |
|   Germany                   +              GB V, Raum 233 (Campus Sued)      |