ADSM-L

Re: Betr.:install ADSM V3 on an Exchange cluster se rver

1998-05-27 12:30:27
Subject: Re: Betr.:install ADSM V3 on an Exchange cluster se rver
From: Greg Heis <gsheis AT FEDEX DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 11:30:27 -0500
I am working on a similar project.  We plan to implement MS Cluster
Server on  a very large scale.  Our preliminary discussions on this issue
led us to conclude that we would have backup agents on all members of the
cluster, backing up individually to ensure proper disaster recovery
functionality.

Does anyone know of any testing that IBM has conducted with MS Cluster
Server?  Any white papers out there?  Please feel free to reply directly to
me to further discuss this.

Thank you,

Greg Heis