ADSM-L

install ADSM V3 on an Exchange cluster server

1998-05-26 16:04:25
Subject: install ADSM V3 on an Exchange cluster server
From: Doug Strilecky <dstril AT VOYAGER DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 16:04:25 -0400
Hi,

Has anyone installed ADSM V3 on an Exchange cluster server(2 servers -
one serving as the client the other a redunant backup).  Apparently each
server has a TCP/IP address and the cluster has a TCP/IP address.  We
are a little uncertain how to install this(we assume ADSM will go on
bothe servers but we're not sure which TCP/IP address should be defined
to the backup server).  Any thoughts or ideas will be welcome.

Thanks.