ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Tape Usage.

1998-05-26 09:12:08
Subject: Re: ADSM Tape Usage.
From: Anton Gubarkov <Anton.Gubarkov%PSCIS AT SONY DOT RU>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 17:12:08 +0400
Hi,

My adsm v1r2 server on OS/2 reports the following to the responce of Q
FILES command:

adsm> q files

Node Name                      Filespace   Platform Filespace Capacity
%Util
                               Name                 Type          (MB)
------------------------------ ----------- -------- --------- -------- ----
-
-
CRAKHIE                        SERVER      WinNT    FAT        1,066.9
CRAKHIE                        SERVER      WinNT    FAT        1,066.9
93.5
CRAKHIE                        WORKPOOL_S: WinNT    RMT-HPFS-  2,043.5
98.3
                                                     386
CRAKHIE                        WINDOWS95   WinNT    NTFS         401.6
83.4
CRAKHIE                        WINNT       WinNT    FAT          848.8
56.3
CRAKHIE                        DNTFS       WinNT    NTFS       3,595.4
20.3
CRAKHIE                        COMMON      WinNT    FAT        1,003.8
21.9
CRAKHIE                        DOS62       WinNT    FAT          701.1
89.6
CRAKHIE                        DEVELOPMEN- WinNT    RMT-HPFS-    917.4
99.3
                                T_I:                 386
CRAKHIE                        DRIVEDDB2_- WinNT    RMT-HPFS-  2,023.8
85.2
                                Y:                   386
FAXSERVER                      CCMAIL      OS/2     HPFS       2,012.0
61.1
FAXSERVER                      OS2         OS/2     HPFS         514.8
57.7
FAXSERVER                      MAXTOR      OS/2     HPFS         788.4
79.1
GUBARA                         OS2         OS/2     HPFS       2,012.0
73.4
GUBARA                         DEVELOPMEN- OS/2     LAN          917.4
99.2
                                T_G:
GUBARA                         WORKPOOL_Y: OS/2     LAN        2,043.5
96.8
more...   (<ENTER> to continue, 'C' to cancel) c

Hope this helps. About tapes: check if you have collocation enabled. This
option tries to put all files
for one user on one tape. When one more user arrives - it requests a new
scratch tape.

"Cohn, Grant" <Grant.Cohn AT SAPREF DOT COM> on 26/05/98 16:13:19