ADSM-L

Re: NT SQL agent Schedule command

2015-10-04 17:58:04
Subject: Re: NT SQL agent Schedule command
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Del-   ( or anyone )

How do we get the ADSM Server scheduler to cause the
client to execute the command file.  (We have the NT Service
installed)

Is the following correct?  Is there anything else we need?

COMMAND=ACTION
OBJECTS="c:\win32app\ibm\adsm\agentsql\daily1.bat"

( the above doesn't seem to work )

Thanks.   Mike Martin

>>> Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM> 05/21 3:34 PM >>>
Steve,

Here is something to get you started...

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development

......sample command file was here......

>> NT SQL Connect Agent Schedule Problem
>>
>> Can anyone provide an example of the schedule command
>> format needed to run a SQL agent batch file?  This batch
>> file is located in c:\win32app\ibm\adsm\agentsql and is
>> named daily1.bat.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Steve Norton
>> Srnorton AT bhset DOT org