ADSM-L

Re: Problems with ADSM not detecting directories - Solaris 2.5.1

1998-05-21 09:47:29
Subject: Re: Problems with ADSM not detecting directories - Solaris 2.5.1
From: "Rushton, John D" <john.d.rushton AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:47:29 -0400
Jerry (and others),

Our problem has been determined to be identical to APAR IC20712 - which
unfortunately is still open.   We're only the 2nd party that has reported
the problem so far.   It has to do with "dir on dir" mounts - where say a
/net-3/user30 is also mounted (in this case an lofs - loopback file system -
mount) on that box as /net/user30.

If you or anyone else does these types of mounts on your Solaris 2.5.1 boxes
you may want to check the status of your backup versions.
John Rushton
Lockheed Martin M&DS