ADSM-L

Re: Problems with ADSM not detecting directories - Solaris 2.5.1 Clie nt (V3.1.0.0)

1998-05-20 20:33:51
Subject: Re: Problems with ADSM not detecting directories - Solaris 2.5.1 Clie nt (V3.1.0.0)
From: Gavin Ring <Gavin.Ring AT ALCATEL.COM DOT AU>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 10:33:51 +1000
Hi

I have the same problem as well. I have reported it to IBM.

Environment is:          ADSM Server O/S:     OS/390 2.4
               ADSM Server:        ADSM for MVS 2.1.0.13
               ADSM Client O/S:    Solaris 2.5.1
               ADSM Client:        3.1.0.3

We use the automounter extensively. The directories that I have discovered
that are missing so far are home directories.
I upgraded the ADSM client (v2 -> v3) and manually ran an incremental
backup. I saw a lot of files flagged as expired, especially for the home
directories that are now missing.

Gavin

Bernd Knaak <Bernd.Knaak AT HRZ.UNI-DORTMUND DOT DE> on 20/05/98 18:44:24