ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3/NT & MS Exchange generic Questions

1998-05-19 12:47:48
Subject: Re: ADSM V3/NT & MS Exchange generic Questions
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 12:47:48 -0400
Markus,

The ADSMConnect Agent for Microsoft Exchange Server will not
restore individual mailboxes directly.  You must first restore the
Information Store (private only, if desired) to an alternate server,
then copy the individual mailbox from the alternate server.
The Installation and User's Guide has an Appendix
that walks you through this procedure.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development