ADSM-L

Re: DB Backup Volumes

1998-05-19 11:55:29
Subject: Re: DB Backup Volumes
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:55:29 -0400
I have to jump in for a sec. I also use the "del volhist t=dbb tod=-###"
command but I find that
ADSM finds that the media is innaccessable the next time the particular
tape comes up in the
rotation for database backups. Any thoughts on that subject?

Thanks -
CR

Cris Robinson
Senior Technical Analyst