ADSM-L

Re: Problem with EXCLUDE.DIR

1998-05-19 10:21:20
Subject: Re: Problem with EXCLUDE.DIR
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 16:21:20 +0200
Hello,
if I read the file delivered with ADSM client "options.wri", I find:

| The exclude.dir option works only if the excluded directory is a
 subdirectory; if you explicitly specify the directory or the files
within
| it, the file is backed up.

Should we understand that only SUBdirectories and not directories can be
excluded?

Regards,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89