ADSM-L

Re: News Servers

1998-05-18 10:17:33
Subject: Re: News Servers
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:17:33 -0500
     Bababa BINGO ! Jerry... and let me point out to all that your company
     probably does something like here in that all material from outside
     the company gets scanned by a little program that looks for such
     things as "Live Nudes", then generates a list of people using their
     accounts for "other than company business"!
     Now since I'm right in the heart of the folks that generate this list
     and since they know me directly they expect most of my mail to have
     "LIVE NUDES" in the title...ummmm I mean.... they come in my office,
     ask me "What are you doing?!" I point out the problem, then they go
     and add a filter to lock out all mail from a site (or something like
     that)

     Now I'll have to go and explain whay I'm sending out mail with "Live
     Nudes" in it...

     later,
           Dwight