ADSM-L

Re: SQL Agent and NT Sched Service

1998-05-18 10:07:35
Subject: Re: SQL Agent and NT Sched Service
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 16:07:35 +0200
Hello,
if it is like the Connect Agent for Exchange, you have to define a
extra-node for the agent and then schedule a command for this node.
Regards,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com