ADSM-L

Re: Compression during restore?

1998-05-18 09:53:57
Subject: Re: Compression during restore?
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:53:57 -0400
Thanks Eric I think I should clarify a bit....

We have compression set to yes
We compress during backup. My question is does ADSM server restore the
file compressed and then
the client decompresses the file. Or does ADSM decompress the file at
the server and send it across the
network in it's "natural" state.

Thanks!

Cris Robinson