ADSM-L

Lotus Notes Agent

1998-05-15 11:38:20
Subject: Lotus Notes Agent
From: Kelly Root <kroot1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 10:38:20 -0500
We are thinking of loading the ADSM Connect Agent on one of our notes
servers NT 4.0. Can I restore deleted documents at my laptop or do I need
to be at the NT server?

The reason we are thinking of loading the Agent is because we do not
receive a complete backup on a daily basis. This server is located 30 miles
away. We have oneT1 connection to our building then a DS3 to the data
center where the ADSM server is. Currently we are using 16 mbit Token Ring.
We keep getting the following:

05/15/1998 07:33:06 ANS1809E Session is lost; initializing session reopen
procedure.
05/15/1998 07:33:07
A Reconnection attempt will be made in 00:00:14
         .
         .
        .
A Reconnection attempt will be made in 00:00:01
A Reconnection attempt will be made in 00:00:00
ANS4900W Schedule 'SRVBK01_WKDY' has opened a new session with the
server.... successful
The backup will then continue.But in 15 1/2 hrs we only get about 1/4 of
the backup.
My TCP options file on NT server is:
TCPWINDOWSIZE               32
TCPBUFFSIZE                   31