ADSM-L

Re: Slow NT Client Backup Guis

1998-05-12 14:13:41
Subject: Re: Slow NT Client Backup Guis
From: "Smith, Richard" <smithrr AT MARITZ DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:13:41 -0500
Peter,

        No this is not specific to V2.  We have V3 and also have the same
problems. However, we are getting ready to upgrade from V3 R1 to V3 R1 L0.2.
In our testing we saw up to a 400% improvement in the time it took to bring
up files for a restore.  Hope this helps.

Rick Smith
Maritz, Inc.
Storage & Security Administration
smithrr AT maritz DOT com