ADSM-L

Kodak Digital Library CD 144 support

1998-05-12 09:19:27
Subject: Kodak Digital Library CD 144 support
From: Bill Hunter <BHUNTER AT UA1VM.UA DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:19:27 CDT
Hello,

I've been given this new application that consists of running IBM's
Visual Info on a NT server.  The user wants to use a Kodak Digital
Library CD 144 (basically a SCSI attached CD-R jukebox) with ADSM for
storage management.  My question is, does ADSM talk to the Kodak CD-R
device?  I have been unable to find this documented anywhere but the
Visual Info people assure me it'll work.

Any comments and documention pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bill Hunter
The U. of Alabama