ADSM-L

Re: Primary disc stgpool full at 9 % but msg ANR0522W got!

1998-05-11 09:15:23
Subject: Re: Primary disc stgpool full at 9 % but msg ANR0522W got!
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 08:15:23 -0500
     Also you might try this...

     One at a time, perform a "move data" against each volume that makes up
     the storage pool "BACKUPDIR".
     Ex: move data backup_dir_volume
     By not giving a destination storage pool it will keep the data in the
     backupdir storage pool... if there are any lost pointers, this should
     find them.  (that is if the move data determines something is messed
     up it will initiate an "audit volume")

Author:  Rene.Lambelet (Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM) at unix,mime
Date:    5/10/98 4:19 AM

Thanks Betsy,

the goal of this stgpool is to keep directories on disc, so we do not
want migration to occur.
Is this stgpool full as ADSM says in backups or is the admin client
right saying "9.1 %" utilized?

But you gave me an idea: we will try to let migration occur and add
caching to keep a copy on disc.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet, Nestle, CH_Vevey