ADSM-L

Re: Lotus Notes on Nt

1998-05-11 02:55:20
Subject: Re: Lotus Notes on Nt
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 02:55:20 -0400
You need to ensure that the directory containing the Lotus Notes executables
and the directory containing the ADSMConnect Agent executables are both in the
path setting when you start Notes.

Please refer to the README file that comes with the ADSMConnect Agent, as it
contains information about the installation of the agent that did not make it
into the printed doc.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck