ADSM-L

AW: MAXIMUM datafiles ???

1998-05-06 12:00:21
Subject: AW: MAXIMUM datafiles ???
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 18:00:21 +0200
Usually dsmsched.log provides some help, as it notes all filenames that
get saved. Unfortunately all files are already saved. When you change
the volume label temporarily, all files will get saved into a new
filespace and you can analyze dsmsched.log to find out where ADSM
crashes.

Good luck,
regards, Michael
--