ADSM-L

Re: Error: Unable to locate/open NLS message repository

1998-05-05 09:39:10
Subject: Re: Error: Unable to locate/open NLS message repository
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 06:39:10 -0700
We have had this problem on several installs, I posted the problem to
the list,
but at that time no one else had seen the problem. Basically, hit it
with a hammer
enough times an it will work. Our fixes ranged from running the update
command to
a full uninstall of ADSM, Reboot and reinstall on our most stubborn
client.