ADSM-L

Upgrade MVS Server ver1 to ver3

1998-04-29 16:13:58
Subject: Upgrade MVS Server ver1 to ver3
From: "Wood, Gary" <GLW2 AT EXCHANGE.CO.WESTCHESTER.NY DOT US>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:13:58 -0400
  We are running the MVS Server (version 1) and would like to upgrade to
version 3.
  Two questions :

        1. Can you upgrade to version 3  directly from version 1 ?
                ( or do you need to upgrade to ver 2 first )

        2. Has anyone actually done this and can they share their experience.

  I don't know if answers to these questions would benefit the list
recipients at large
  so responses to me directly may be more prudent ( and are welcome ! ).

  Thanks in advance .......
        Gary