ADSM-L

Re: ADSM NT on Compaq w 18.1GB drives

1998-04-27 20:57:54
Subject: Re: ADSM NT on Compaq w 18.1GB drives
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 19:57:54 -0500
I'll be interested in this as well since I just purchased a nearly 500 GB
RAID box from STK (Clariion) for the exploding Notes environment here. I
plan to have ADSM up on this box as soon as it's stable, but this
limitation is definitely a concern.

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA
ccannam AT genam DOT com

Kelly Root <kroot1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM> on 04/27/98 03:24:16 PM