ADSM-L

Re: lbtest help

1998-04-27 20:38:37
Subject: Re: lbtest help
From: Victor Au <Victor.Au AT COLESMYER.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:38:37 +1000
Gary,

The DLT7000 has been upgraded to 1B41 which is microcode 65. Somehow that is
the latest microcode from Breece Hill. They tried loading version 70 which
is 1E46 but failed. It may be due addition code that BH puts and modify from
Quantum.

Regards,
Victor
Internet: vau AT colesmyer.com DOT au <mailto:vau AT colesmyer.com DOT au>
    Coles
Myer Ltd
Phone:     +613 9483 7529                  Retail Technology Services
Fax:       9483 7381                      53 Hoddle St
Mobile:    0412-575 122                   Abbotsford 3067
                                          AUSTRALIA