ADSM-L

Re: checkin problem

1998-04-24 12:21:54
Subject: Re: checkin problem
From: Scott Emmons <scotte AT CENTER.USCS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:21:54 -0700
A couple of possibilities:

1> If you are using 3590 drives/cart you MUST specify "devt=3590" with the
checkin command.

2> If you are using "J" labelled tapes (3590), leave off the "J" in the
volume #.

Also, with the 3494 you can add "search=yes" it will automatically find
all the volumes for you in category FF00 (inserted). I.e., you don't have
to specify individual volume numbers.

Hope this helps,
-Scott
    L. Scott Emmons    | CableData R&D Center - El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
Staff Software Engineer|   Special Projects, Systems Development Dept
    (916) 939-6088     |  Views and content are my own, not CableData's