ADSM-L

Re: <no subject> (ANS4017E (RC-50))

1998-04-24 11:40:22
Subject: Re: <no subject> (ANS4017E (RC-50))
From: Brian Nick <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:40:22 -0400
We had the same type of error.

OS/390  V2.4
TCP/IP  V3.2
ADSM   V3.1

We applied the latest and greatest TCP/IP maintenance and the problem
has gone bye bye. Check your TCP/IP maintenance I think this might take
care of your problem. Hope this helps.

Bob.Murphy AT CLOROX DOT COM on 04/23/98 06:29:29 PM

Subject would be nice on your next message...
Could be that the ADSM Server (Target) wasn't up. We got rafts of these on
an NT system on a scheduled backup when the ADSM Server was kaput.
Query - What special benefit are you getting out of running SQL Backtrack
on your SQL (Server?) 6.5/SP3 ?? Assume this is NT and MS SQL Server?
We're running ADSM Connect Agent for Microsoft SQL Server (v1.1) thru the
SQL Enterprise Manager Scheduled Tasks. Works fine (except when the ADSM
Server is down...). We're running Backtrack on Unix boxes (yeah, I know,
comparing apples to oranges) and having many problems.
-bob
bob.murphy AT clorox DOT com
bob.murphy AT clorox DOT com