ADSM-L

Re: Lotus Notes Mail servers

1998-04-22 11:13:37
Subject: Re: Lotus Notes Mail servers
From: Aristotle Pokas <Aristotle_Pokas AT CPR DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:13:37 -0600
Our ADSM backup of our lotus notes server took over 24 Hours before the
connect agent was installed and it has now been reduced to only 3 hours.
The only side effect was that our database grew about 1GB in size since
each document is now an entry in the ADSM database.    We schedule 1 full
backup on the weekend and incrementals during weekdays.

Aristotle Pokas
Canadian Pacific Railway
Aristotle_Pokas AT CPR DOT ca

jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM on 98/04/21 11:02:34 PM