ADSM-L

Re: dsmc won't run

1998-04-17 13:20:38
Subject: Re: dsmc won't run
From: "Stidd, Sharon" <SStidd AT ALLDATA DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:20:38 -0400
Do you have to enter a password? If you are using passwords, the first
time you run the scheduler, you must add the "-password=..." option. The
password is set for the node in ADSM. Or try to send ALL output to some
file with "> /tmp/dsmc.out 2>&1 &".
Good luck
Sharon Stidd

Client/Server Administrator