ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli as ADSM Receiver for ADSM/MVS V3: Missing ibmadsm.baro c

1998-04-17 03:22:23
Subject: Re: Tivoli as ADSM Receiver for ADSM/MVS V3: Missing ibmadsm.baro c
From: David Robertson <David.Robertson AT COLESMYER.COM DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 17:22:23 +1000
i't in the server directory : - /usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin (AIX), not sure on MVS

David Robertson
Open Systems Coles Myer Ltd.
e-mail david.robertson AT colesmyer.com DOT au
Phone:  9483-7623
Aspect: 9230 2204
Mobile: 0417 142 587

---
---
A man will not believe something untill he discovers it for himself.