ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:59:02
In the current release of Netscape you can include your ADSM server address
in the list to bypass the proxy server.  This would be found in
EDIT/PREFERENCES/ADVANCED/PROXIES/VIEW MANUAL PROXY CONFIGURATIONS
and enter the server address in the Exceptions box.

Ganesan Ravishanker <ravishan AT WESLEYAN DOT EDU> on 04/15/98 05:37:06