ADSM-L

Re: INFORMIX ONBAR backups via ADSM API V3.1.1

1998-04-14 15:23:20
Subject: Re: INFORMIX ONBAR backups via ADSM API V3.1.1
From: Betsy Colby <bcolby AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:23:20 -0400
Campbell,
 We did have a problem that the XOpen library was built with the wrong
shared object name.
(You can reference APAR IX72879 if you have access to those).
In our ptf 3.1.3 this should be corrected. Please get the latest client code
from our ftp server and
use that.
 index.storsys.ibm.com

 regards,
 Betsy Colby

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 04-14-98 11:24:16 AM