ADSM-L

Re: Command line options

2015-10-04 17:59:01
Subject: Re: Command line options
From: Greg Garrison[SMTP:Greg.A.Garrison AT BANKAMERICA DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Janie,

If you are using DSMC, you are using the client interface.  You should
check the document "Using the Microsoft Windows Backup-Archive Client".  If
you don't have it, you can view and download it online at
http://www.storage.ibm.com/software/adsm/pubs/admanual.htm .

Greg Garrison
Bank of America
Credit Card Group

Janie Pendergraft <jpenderg AT STJ DOT COM> on 04/13/98 01:25:59 PM