ADSM-L

Searching archived files with V3.1.03 OS/2

1998-04-09 21:39:56
Subject: Searching archived files with V3.1.03 OS/2
From: David Derk <derk AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 21:39:56 -0400
Stephan,
   With the V3 Client the Archive Description is integrated into the tree.  If
you are going to
a V3 Server the top level of the tree under the nodename is the list of all
unique Archive
Descriptions (Archive Packages).  If you are going to a V2 Server then a list
of Filespaces
or Drives is displayed first and then under the FS is the list of Archive
Description.
Currently there is no way to search or filter these descriptions but you can
individually
select/deselect by description and/or open the tree up further to see the
directories and
files which are part of that package.

David Derk
ADSM Client Development